One of the first things I learned how to crochet were flowers. They are simple, quick, and make a great addition to hats, scarves, and handbags. I’ve found several free crochet flower patterns to share with you from across the web. I hope you find something you might like!
Free Crochet Flower Patterns
1. Three Layered Flower Pattern – Mary Jane’s Mary Janea
Great tutorial featuring a lot of photo detail of how to make a three layer flower.
2. Simple Crochet Flower – Pattern and Tutorial – Hello Yellow Yarn
I love these simple 5-petal flowers. This tutorial includes step-by-step photos, as well as a video of the process.
3. Crochet Roses – 8 Trends
Photo tutorial for how to make a batch of open crochet roses. These look so cute surrounded by leaves.
4. Water Lily – Make My Day Creative
Pattern for a crochet water lily in both US and UK notations.
5. Crocodile Stitch Doubled Layered Flower – Bonita Patterns and Yarns
This pattern is for a reversible textured slouch hat and the flower. Photo tutorial included for the flower.
6. Simple Daisy Crochet Pattern – Daisy Cottage Designs
Cute pattern for a little 5-petal flower that you can sew a button in the center of.
7. Blue Bells – In The Yarn Garden
Pattern for a crochet blue bell flower in multiple languages.
8. Ellej’s 3D Flower – Ellej
This little flower would look awesome on a crochet hat. Video tutorial included with subtitles in English.
9. Flower Pattern – Cream of the Crop Crochet
i love the texture of this flower pattern.
10. Wagon Wheel Flower – b.hooked Crochet
Pattern and video tutorial for a wagon wheel crochet flower.
Which of these free crochet flower patterns do you think you’ll try making first?